New Style Cookies

May 6, 2010 at 5:22 PM

It seems that there is a new style of cookies from FB. It's prefixed with: fbs_APIKEY and it contains userid, session, secret etc.

Will you be updating this project?

May 10, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm slightly out of the loop on FB Connect developments right now, so appreciate the message. It looks like this is related to the new Graph API - have you got any info on the new format? A quick google didn't turn up too much, just plenty of documentation on the old method...

Adam

May 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM

It seems that now there is just one cookie.

New style cookie
fbs_APIKEY="base_domain=DOMAIN&expires=1261051200&secret=SECRET&session_key=SESSIONKEY&sig=SIGNATURE&uid=UID"; 

Old style
APIKEY_user=XXX
APIKEY_session_key=XXX
APIKEY_expires=XXX

Jun 17, 2010 at 7:56 AM

Hey,

Just to let you know I released a new version today (v1.0) that is compatible with the new cookie style. It would be awesome if you could give it a try and let me know how you get on...

Thanks,

Adam

Jun 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I sure will. Will let you know the results.

On Jun 17, 2010 1:56 AM, "acreeger" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hey,

Just to let you know I released a new version today (v1.0) that is compatible with the new cookie style. It would be awesome if you could give it a try and let me know how you get on...

Thanks,

Adam

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (fbconnectauth@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email fbconnectauth@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Jul 5, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I am getting "NoSignatureFound".  How do you get facebook to put the cookie on your machine?

Thanks,

PatC