Step by step guide for SSO through Facebook Connect Auth

Aug 10, 2010 at 8:53 PM
All, Would someone kindly provide those of us new to using FaceBook connect with a stepwise guide to getting basic authentication working? My attempts thus far have proved fruitless and I only receive the "no signature found" message. Instructions starting from registration with the Facebook developer site, installation of client side javascript, addition of the "Login with Facebook" button, how to then retrieve user context in .Net, etc would be vastly useful and appreciated. Does this library imply that one also requires another library, as the "using facebook" declaration I've seen in code snippets would imply? It would also be outstanding to learn how to test the capability in development versus production, since having a single Facebook application account seems to throw a cross-site error when running from http://localhost. I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that some simple stepwise help would be infinitely appreciated here, if someone could kindly spare the 10 minutes to explain.
Nov 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I would be interested in a similar guide has well.

-So far i registered my application in facebook and added the code from the example to my website but keep getting signature not found error.

Feb 18, 2011 at 10:21 PM

I would be interested has well...